Our prices are low compared to other law firms, and also transparent. The legal process can be frustrating enough in itself; you shouldn’t have to deal with excessive or unclear fees.
Legal work is usually not cheap because of the expertise and time required, but legal fees don’t have to be exorbitant. At Piccolo Law Offices, we provide high-quality legal representation for prices that are fair and also affordable for most people. We can do this because we keep overhead to a minimum and work efficiently.
We will clearly state to you what our fees will be, and they won’t change during the representation. We also won’t nickel-and-dime you for minor services like other law firms do. For example, we won’t charge you for a brief phone call or e-mail to update you on your case or answer a quick question. You should feel free to contact your attorney without the fear of being charged for every minor interaction.
Here is a list of current prices for our services (subject to change):
- Consultation: $0-149 for 30 minutes, depending on the type and complexity of the matter (for unemployment see below);
- Representation in Employment Lawsuit: contingency fee of 30-40%; this means you pay that fee only if we win, and the percentage increases the longer the case takes to resolve. If desired, we can also provide representation at $150-250 per hour;
- Unemployment Appeals:
- Consultation for Nevada or Utah: $99-199, depending on the complexity of your case;
- First level (Referee/ALJ): $999-1,200 flat fee, depending on the complexity; payable before the hearing;
- Second level (Board): $400-600, depending on the complexity, payable up front;
- Third level (Court): $200/hr;
- Severance Agreement Review: $179 flat fee for 30 mins;
- Non-compete Agreement Review: $179 flat fee for 30 mins;
- Representation in Guardianship Case: $200 per hour;
- Other Services: $150-250 per hour (average in Nevada is $255/hr)
Of course, paying us less doesn’t mean you get less for your money. We provide the same quality legal services as other law firms, if not better, but we do so at more affordable rates.