Our fees are low compared to other law firms, and also transparent. The legal process can be frustrating enough in itself; you shouldn’t have to deal with excessive or unclear fees.
Legal work is usually not cheap because of the expertise and time required, but legal fees don’t have to be exorbitant. At Piccolo Law Offices, we provide high-quality legal representation for prices that are fair and also affordable for most people. We can do this because we keep overhead to a minimum and work efficiently.
We will clearly state to you what our fees will be, and they won’t change during the representation. We also won’t nickle-and-dime you for minor services like other law firms do. For example, we won’t charge you for a brief phone call or e-mail to update you on your case or answer a quick question. You should feel free to contact your attorney without the fear of being charged for every minor interaction.
Here is a list of current prices for our services (subject to change):
- Consultation: $0-99 for 30 minutes;
- Representation in Employment Lawsuit: contingency fee of 28-40%; this means you pay that fee only if we win, and the percentage increases the longer the case takes to resolve. If desired, we can also provide representation at $150-250 per hour;
- Unemployment Appeals: $649 flat fee; in some cases, we may agree to charge less up front ($200-300) in exchange for a greater amount if we win the appeal ($750-1,000);
- Severance Agreement Review: $179 flat fee (up to 20 pages);
- Non-compete Agreement Review: $149 flat fee;
- Representation in Guardianship Case: $200-250 per hour;
- Deed Transfer: $275 flat fee (includes all fees);
- Other Services: $150-250 per hour (average in Nevada is $255/hr)
Of course, paying us less doesn’t mean you get less for your money. We provide the same quality legal services as other law firms, if not better, but we do so at more affordable rates.
To read more about my philosophy on fees go here.