The relationship between employee and employer can be fulfilling and lead to prosperous circumstances, but sometimes things go wrong. Perhaps your employer is discriminating against you or not paying you what it owes you, or perhaps you’re an employer and an employee has made inaccurate claims of wrongdoing against you.
Whether you’re an employee or employer, Piccolo Law Offices can assist you with your needs in employment law. My firm primarily serves employees seeking to protect their rights, but it also assists employers, especially small businesses, in defending against legal claims and developing sound employment policies and practices.
Employment Law Focus Areas
- For Employees
- Disciplinary Action
- Employment Discrimination
- Equal Pay and Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Severance Agreements
- Sexual Harassment
- Unemployment Claims Appeals
- Unions and Labor Law
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Wrongful Termination
- For Employers
- Affordable Subscription Plans for Small Businesses
- Defending Against the Claims Listed Above
- Employee Contracts
- Non-compete Agreements; Severance Agreements
- Drafting an Employee Handbook
- Counsel on Policies and Practices
Contact me today if you need legal help in the Las Vegas-Henderson area.